Powerful Service Desk and Simple to Use, Modular ITSM Solution
Help Desk, Service Desk, and More.
It’s everything you need in one ITSM solution.
SysAid is an ITSM, Service Desk and Help Desk software solution that integrates all of the essential IT tools into one product. Its rich set of features include a powerful Help Desk, IT Asset Management, and other easy-to-use tools for analyzing and optimizing IT performance.
There are hundreds of IT help desk, service desk, IT service management (ITSM), and IT asset management (ITAM) products out there, and it can be difficult for customers to choose between them. Here are a handful of the reasons why customers choose SysAid.
We Understand Our Customers
We’re here to help customers improve their IT management.
SysAid is 100% Customer Driven
We don’t add new features based on short-lived industry fads.
Over 10,000 Customers and Growing
Our customers’ success drives our success in over 140 countries.
Great Value for Money
One of the best value ITSM solutions on the market.
Editions that Suit Different Needs
Choose the edition that fits you; don’t pay for capabilities that you don’t need.
The Choice of Cloud or On-Premise
You have the ability to move between the two platforms as circumstances change.
ITIL Best Practice
Capabilities are aligned with the ITSM best practice framework.
Easy to configure and customize – it works for you, not the other way around.
Useful add-ons & 3rd-party integrations
Use embedded best of breed technologies
SysAid Product Catalog
SysAid – Tailored for MSPs
An IT Service Management (ITSM) Solution Designed Specifically for Managed Service Providers
SysAid MSP provides managed service providers with an affordable IT service management (ITSM) solution created to meet their multi-customer-based service delivery and support requirements. SysAid MSP includes all the essential help desk, service desk, and ITSM capabilities, with an unlimited end-user base and flexible licensing that allows MSPs to extend their solution as their business grows. Numerous clients can be managed as separate entities using the multi-company functionality, with reports, end-user forms, client portals and more – all customizable for each of your clients.
Features and Benefits
- Multi-company and multi-language capabilities
- An unlimited end-user base
- Manage assets, mobile devices, and performance – across different clients and contracts – from one place
- Customize reports, routing rules, client portals, and forms to suit different clients
- Remote control to client environments to provide immediate support
- Use SysAid’s mobile apps to provide service on the go – anytime, anywhere support
- Use service level management to provide first-rate service to customers based on their specific needs
SysAid MSP is suitable for:
- Companies that provide services and support for a number of external clients – and not just IT service providers
- Large enterprises that need to provide service and support for a number of related companies or internal business units, and require scalability for an increasing number of end users and assets
- MSPs that want an all-in-one IT management solution to deliver IT services and support to multiple clients across multiple sites and even multiple geographies